Since 2015, we have led the effort to advocate for LGBTQ+ and allied youth in northwest Ohio.
We are a drop-in community center for LGBTQ+ and allied teenagers in Toledo, Ohio. Our goal is to provide a safe space for resources, education, and social opportunities. We provide access to various programming, food, hygiene products, LGBTQ+ inclusive education, gender-affirmative clothing, and other necessary items.
What We've Achieved
- 82 teens from 37 schools signed up for our first gay prom.
- From February through June we have had 69 kids visit the center over 200 times.
- We have distributed over 20 chest binders this year.
- 35 teens attended "Love, Simon" at a local theater.
- Host monthly parent support groups.
- Host monthly Drag Queen Story Hour.